Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins
I love all things pumpkin! I adapted a few pumpkin muffin recipes to come up with just the right blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves to suit my palate. They freeze well and when defrosted can be warmed in the microwave.
2 cups flour
¾ cup sugar
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
¼ teaspoon ginger
¼ teaspoon cloves
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup canned pumpkin
½ cup vegetable oil
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup dried cranberries
½ cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Place 12 large or 16 small muffin paper liners in muffin tins. Spray cups with Pam.
- In large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- In separate bowl, beat together pumpkin, oil, and eggs.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Stir in cranberries and walnuts.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake about 20 minutes until toothpick in center comes out clean. Remove muffins from tins immediately after removing from oven and place on rack to cool.