Heath Bar Bundt Cake
1 box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
1 box vanilla instant pudding
½ cup vegetable or canola oil
1 cup sour cream
1 ½ cups English toffee bits (Heath Bits ‘O Brickle)
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
¼ cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan. Set aside.
- To make the streusel – in a small bowl, mix the toffee bits, walnuts, chocolate chips, sugar, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Beat together for 5 minutes on medium speed of electric mixer the cake mix, pudding, eggs, oil, and sour cream.
- Spread a small amount of the batter in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with the ¼ cup of the streusel mixture. Add ½ of the remaining batter, ½ the remaining streusel, then add the rest of the batter and sprinkle with the rest of the streusel.
- Bake 50-55 minutes at 350 degrees. Done when an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes then remove from pan.
Recipe found on Cook’n recipe app.