What's New for April 2020
What business continuation strategies do you have in place? The need to immediately shift focus to employee health and well-being, remote team engagement, and continuing to provide caring and responsive client service is upon us. Please get in touch if I can assist you in navigating these challenges.
As always, I'm here to assist clients through consulting and coaching to advance organizational change, professional development, and bottom-line profit. Areas of expertise include:
- Create and clarify strategic growth plans and execution strategy
- Staff assessments to identify roadblocks, challenges, and development opportunities
- Manager development and coaching
- Update position responsibilities and job descriptions
- Improve hiring practices
- Revise reporting structure to optimize talent and efficiencies
Josmo's Cafe I hope you are finding more time to cook and bake! Impress your family with this fast and easy one-pan Pear Cobbler. Older children can easily make it on their own. Serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It’s the comfort food we all can use right now!
Energizer Moments - Tweets that educate and enlighten - Follow now
Thoughts of the Month
Discipline and passion. When we admire talent, skill, and achievement in others, know that the foundation of it is discipline and passion.
Awesome. Remember the awe in awesome. Appreciate the sight, sound, and emotions of enjoying a special experience.