What's New for May 2022
Has your business planning changed with the times?
Today's employee and client needs and expectations require leadership and management agility. Please get in touch if I can assist your leadership team in identifying necessary changes, determining strategy, and implementing the plan forward.
I assist my clients in advancing organizational change, professional development, and bottom-line profit. Areas of expertise include:
- Create and clarify strategic growth plans and execution strategy
- Staff assessments to identify roadblocks, challenges, and development opportunities
- Manager development and coaching
- Update position responsibilities and job descriptions
- Improve hiring practices
- Revise reporting structure to optimize talent and efficiencies
Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal Cups from Sally's Baking Addiction is our recipe of the month. Hearty, filling, and grab and go. What's not to like? A recipe reminder if you're looking for a good semi-homemade lunch for company - Chicken and Broccoli Braid using shredded rotisserie chicken and crescent dinner rolls.
We have over 100 recipes on our Josmo’s Café page. If you haven't visited the entire recipe list please give a look. You won't be disappointed!
Energizer Moments - Tweets that educate and enlighten - Follow now
Thoughts of the Month
Sales success secret. The best salespeople don't sell. They help clients make the best buying choice.
Steve Martin advice. "Thankfully, perseverence is a good substitute for talent."