Chocolate Zucchini Cake
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
½ cup butter
½ cup oil
1 tsp vanilla
½ cup buttermilk
2 ½ cups flour
½ tsp allspice
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda
4 tablespoons cocoa
2-3 cups peeled and grated zucchini (2-3 zucchini)
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour (use cocoa) a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- In medium bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
- In large bowl, cream together sugars, butter, and oil. Beat in eggs, vanilla and buttermilk.
- Mix dry ingredients into creamed mixture.
- Stir in zucchini until blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for about 45 minutes until cake tests done in the center.