Are you seeking a trusted advisor to help your agency reach its full potential?
For over 26 years, Emily Huling has advised and guided MGAs to achieve dramatic growth and enhanced market power. Her clients report:
- Increased new business and retention rates
- Improved employee satisfaction and professionalism
- Stronger retail agent and carrier relationships
- Revenue growth and increased profit
Consulting can be easily done remotely!
Our Commitment to Our Clients
We will improve your clients’ experience, grow your top-line revenue and your bottom-line profit. Together we accomplish this through:
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Leadership and management development
- Business development – marketing, sales, service strategies
- Organizational and process improvements
- Individual skill and team development
- Personal coaching
- Work in partnership with you to create and execute your ideal business model – family business, lifestyle business, or enterprise.
- Utilize and develop existing talents and resources for your agency and individuals to reach their full potential.
- Solutions are tailored to specific needs using both on-site and remote contact. They may include consulting, coaching, workshops, teleconferences, Emily’s books and audio programs.
Operations Review, Recommendations, and Strategy Plan – agency or department
- Situation analysis – strengths, opportunities, weaknesses, threats
- Gap analysis – staff surveys, observation, interviews
- Cultural purpose, values, best practices – create or revisit
- Underwriter effectiveness – profitable production, agent relationships, retention, trusted advisor
- Personnel practices review – employee manual, job descriptions, performance reviews, hiring and terminating practices
- Producer agreements, effectiveness, and profit – sales plans and practices
- Business development – agency management and development, marketing practices, niche and specialty focus
- Accounting – relationship between underwriting, accounting, clients
- Workload – account and book of business assignments
- Carrier analysis
- Compensation review including incentives, bonus, etc.
Service-Selling Skill Development – Equip front-line employees with the skills to develop relationships, ask, listen, and advise to improve retention, loss ratio, and profit.
Client-Based Selling and Individual Marketing Skills for Producers – This program focuses on establishing the agency sales culture, sales planning and management, and individual production results.
Leadership and Management Practices – Develop owner, manager and supervisor skills and personal effectiveness that result in improved staff productivity, teamwork, and client focus.